9 fashion show beauty trends for brides in 2019
Hold onto your hats! Some of the catwalk inspired beauty trends for brides in 2019 are not for the faint hearted. But as always, there are ways of taking inspiration from the fashion show runways and shaking it up a bit to keep you looking, classy, timeless and elegant on your big day …with just a hint of wow!
- Mixed metals – Create drama with a hint of metallic silver around the eyes or on your nails.
- Red lips – Classic. Red. Matte.
- Tiny flowers – Teeny tiny flowers fastened into your hair – works beautifully on any style or length.
- Luminous skin – Ditch the matte and go for a gorgeous all over glow.
- Winged liner – Don’t be scared. You could always employ the skills of a top notch professional make up artist to do all the hard work for you …ahem. But if not, and you haven’t mastered the art yourself, you can keep it subtle with a safe but sexy little flick.
- Low ponytails with oversized bows – Think textured, roughed up wavy locks with a velvet ribbon cascading down your back.
- Flushed cheeks – Punchy pink and dusty rose – go all out on the cheeks this year.
- Headbands – From thin and unembellished to oversized floral displays – you can thank Meghan for this one.
- Navy – Midnight blue around the eyes or a navy kohl smudge on the lash line – navy accents are a new trend for brave brides this year.
It’s exciting! Think Meghan Markle, metallics and messy hair. But if all of this makes you feel a little overwhelmed, and you’re not sure what will suit you – I’d love to meet with you and create some looks during a make up trial.
Give me a call on 07528 038 703 and we can chat about what you’d like and schedule in make up trial. I still have a few slots available for weddings in 2019 but they’re going quickly!
Our experienced team of makeup artists provide bridal makeup and occasion makeup for clients in Ross-on-wye, the wider Herefordshire area and now the Cotswolds. To speak with a member of our team about anything makeup related, please:
Makeup by Natasha Louise | 2018 © | Makeup Artist in Gloucestershire
Bridal Makeup, Editorial Makeup and Special Occasion Makeup.
We’re based in the heart of the Cotswolds at 36 Prospect Place, Cirencester, Gloucestershire
We work with clients in Gloucestershire, Herefordshire and Worcestershire.
Website and Marketing Support provided by Guidance Digital.